We are starting a LLP company based in Mumbai into digital activities & are channels for commencing transactions, just the middlemen. We have kept our residence as the Registered office , how can we obtain the Shops & Establishment licence? Also, do we need to apply for Ptax even if we don't have employees at the beginning?

1 Answers Given By Lawyers

Anant Answer

As per my Knowledge Once your LLP has been Incorporated (i.e. Form 2 & Form 3 has been approved by ROC) you have to apply for PAN & TAN and Open a Bank Account & transfer the Contribution amount , if required then apply for other registration, normally Shops & Establishment registration will be required , I think you may take registration as no employee slab.