Insurance company changed my policy without my knowledge. What can I do in such a situation?

1 Answers Given By Lawyers

Rakesh Bahl Answer

Initially you can write a mail to the company asking the reason for such a change without prior intimation. If the company does not respond then as per the requirement of the consumer court you are required to send the company a legal notice through an advocate and if there is no reply to the same you can proceed ahead with filing the case in consumer court.