I took a sbi scholar loan for my Mtech course at IIT Bombay , from which I bought a laptop and paid the institute tution fees. The total loan amounts to 90k rupees. but now after 1 month I got Mtech admission in Homi Bhabha National Institute , a deemed university of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre , in which entire education is sponsored by the Department of Atomic Energy , Government of India and I will have Rs 35000 stipend per month and will be absorbed as Scientific officer (SO) in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre or in any of the units of DAE. now whether I tell this thing to bank authorities now or go to them with full 90000 rupees after 3 months. please help I am very worried

1 Answers Given By Lawyers

Nischal Arvind Singh Answer

You don't need to worry you can inform them, i am sure they will pay you or transfer loan for BARC also , if there is any condition that you obliged to inform them then please inform and transfer you loan for BARC, speak to your education loan officer , you don't need to worry you are not doing crime, but speak to your education loan officer he will guide you further because it's SBI internal pol....