I was a teacher in Sri Sathya Sai Hr.Sec.School, Prasanthi Nilayam-A.P. The school is run by Management body of a trust. There were anomalies in my cadre and pay. So I had requested the principal to rectify. Then my service was terminated without any prior notice in 2013. I had filed Writ petition for reinstatement in the High Court of Andhra Pradesh. WP no: 9764/2013. I also filed a separate criminal complaint in the concerned Judicial Court against the principal for the forgery/fabrications done in my service record. Justice is getting delayed. How can I get justice quickly ? Kindly suggest.

No Answers Given By Lawyers