I am a sikh woman who married a muslim man in Sep 2012. We have been living separately for around 1.5 years now. We got married in Gurudwara (only photos available) and had Nikah (Nikahnama stating that I converted to Asma Khan available alongwith photos). No conversion certificate made though. How can we get divorced through court given the fact that we did not register our marriage? I don't need any alimony or anything from my husband.

No Answers Given By Lawyers