What can i do if police comes to arrest me on false complaint?

1 Answers Given By Lawyers

Omkar Answer

Legally police cannot arrest any person without there being sufficient ground for it or say evidence against you for being involved in a crime. If at all you are arrested then you will be produced before the court of Metropolitan Magistrate and you may put your plea to him in form of a bail application. The Court after that will decide if you required to be detained in any custody or may be rel....