Can Police enter SEZ premises without permission from the jurisdictional Development Commissioner ? [N.V.Joy]

1 Answers Given By Lawyers

Nischal Arvind Singh Answer

Every state has different rules, but as per central act special SEZ has their own set of rules and courts ,The agency or officer , may, with prior intimation to the Development Commissioner concerned, carry out the investigation, inspection, search or seizure in the Special Economic Zone or in a Unit. But in some cases provided further that any officer or agency, if so authorised by the Central Go....