My car was hit by a DTC bus in Delhi. The accident has damaged my car and caused injuries to me. From whom and from where do I claim compensation?

1 Answers Given By Lawyers

Rakesh Bahl Answer

Civil suit for compensation before the Motor Vehicle Accidents Claims Tribunal-MACT needs to be filled. Motor Accidents Claims Tribunal deals with matters related to compensation of motor accidents victims or their next of kin .Victim himself or through Advocate,in the case of personal injury. Through advocate in case of minor applicant below the age of 18 years.Legal heirs themselves or through a....