Regarding cancellation of registered gift deed i want to contact a good civil lawyer.

2 Answers Given By Lawyers

Nischal Arvind Singh Answer

Please get in touch with us, we have dealt in several cases like this, please take an appointment to meet us.

Puneet Agarwal Answer

Please feel free to reach out and contact me. I am an advocate practising civil and criminal law in Delhi.