Company not giving experience letter and relieveing letter?

1 Answers Given By Lawyers


It is better first you send them a Legal Notice for the same and then file a case against them for the damages and compensation in a competent court of Jurisdiction ( It depends on the kind of service you are/were doing with the company. For further legal assistance on nominal charges, you can contact me on below mentioned address and Phone number, Please call after Court hrs to get a suitable ap....