How can i stop an illegal construction ?

2 Answers Given By Lawyers

Nischal Arvind Singh Answer

THis is incomplete question, how do you know the construction is illegal and if you are sure , please file FIR or complaint in nearest police station


File a suit for injunction in a civil court and if the construction is a illegal one and on the public property you can invoke the civic authorities for getting it demolished.