My business partner has given me a PDC as a buy out amount. But due to some reasons the paper work has not been completed yet. In case cheque bounce, what are my legal rights as paper work is not completed yet.

I own a firm (factory) in partnership in which 30% I own, 30% my wife own and 40% my mother own. I am the active partner and 2 others are sleeping partners. We own all the machineries and land on factories name. Now my terms with my mother are not so good and she wants to give her share to my brother and is not willing to break the partnership. But I and my wife want to break the partnership and along with the capital, we also want equal share in land. What is the way out? Also its written in deed that our CA will make the final decision on how partnership would break, what shall I do in this case?