I took a sbi scholar loan for my Mtech course at IIT Bombay , from which I bought a laptop and paid the institute tution fees. The total loan amounts to 90k rupees. but now after 1 month I got Mtech admission in Homi Bhabha National Institute , a deemed university of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre , in which entire education is sponsored by the Department of Atomic Energy , Government of India and I will have Rs 35000 stipend per month and will be absorbed as Scientific officer (SO) in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre or in any of the units of DAE. now whether I tell this thing to bank authorities now or go to them with full 90000 rupees after 3 months. please help I am very worried