Company gave me a 9 months contract to sign which mentioned if I leave company in middle I have to pay two months salary and they took one of my educational document. Next day I was suppose to join and one of the employ told me not to join the company as it's not good so I said I can't and I said I'm leaving they said I have to pay and I gave them a reason saying my mom not well and all and left. Now my concern is that Wht legal action they can take against me and do I have to pay them and my concern is not the document coz it's not that important

Conversion of Extraordinary leave into study leave I am a regular employee of BSNL. I worked in BSNL from March 2003 to June 2014. From July 2014, I joined a full time PhD course in IIM Indore. BSNL management has granted me permission for this course in March 2014. In this permission, it was mentioned that study leave (with salary) is not permissible to me and I can use any other leave to pursue this course. At that time, I didn't oppose this decision because It would take long time to settle these types of disputes and I have to join this course in July 2014. Thus, I have applied extraordinary leave (without pay) for three years and it was also sanctioned. I am on leave and still an employee of BSNL. In BSNL employees' training documents published in 01/04/2011, two years study leave (with salary) are permissible to BSNL employees. No circular is issued from BSNL administration since 2011 which modify this study leave rules. Thus, as per rules, study leave should not be denied to me in the permission letter issued from BSNL management in March 2014. This is an injustice to me. Then, after a year, in June 2015, I have written a letter to Director (HR), BSNL, New Delhi (through proper channel) to convert my extraordinary leave into study leave as per rules because without salary it becomes difficult for me to financially sustain my family. But, still I didn't get any reply from BSNL management of my application. Then, in October 2015, I filed a RTI to BSNL-HQ to enquire about the study leave policy of BSNL. They replied: "it is informed that Study Leave Rules as existing on 30-09-2000 is applicable to BSNL employees as per provisions made under CCS(Leave) Rules, 1972, which is available in Public Domain . " The above RTI response clearly state that study leave is applicable to BSNL employees as per the provisions of CCS leave rules, 1972. Then, In March 2016, I filed another RTI to BSNL and asked following questions: 1) The present status of my application. 2) The time period required for the conversion of my extraordinary leave into study leave. I didn't get any reply of my above filed RTI. Then, in May 2016, I filed first appeal to know the status of my application but still I didn't get any reply from BSNL administration. I have also heard from some sources that BSNL board has decided to bar all long term management course due to the poor financial condition of the BSNL but no circular is issued to BSNL employees in this matter. I am still studying this course and it would take further 1 to 1.5 years to complete the course. In view of the above background, I want to know, what legal options are available to me to settle my case (ie. to convert my without pay extraordinary leave into with pay study leave). Should I file second appeal in Central Information commission to know the status of my application? Should I write a reminder to my application in BSNL through proper channel? Should I go in Court? Should I file a writ in High Court or should I file a case in Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT)? Out of these two options which one would be less costly in terms of different fee including procedural and advocate consultation charges. Also which option would most likely to give a fast decision. What chances of success I can expect in these type of cases? Sir I know these are lots of questions but please help me as I am not aware about these things. Once I get your suggestions, I would decide my future course of action accordingly. Thanks in anticipation of help.

I am working as a professor of Central Govt funded Deemed University with more than 30 years’ service. I have been suspended with alleged charge of creating a WhatsApp Group with office logo for helping alumni with career guidance, for my personal gain. Enquiry is not being held as per laid down CCA Rules 1965.Only one enquiry sitting took place 3 months back. Suspension has not been reviewed within 90 days as per CCA Rules. I am governed by CCS (CCA) Rules 1965 and Institute Rules. Institute is not under CAT/MAT. What legal recourse do I have to get reinstated? Can the chargesheet/enquiry be quashed? What sections/Acts can give me relief? Pl guide.

I was a teacher in Sri Sathya Sai Hr.Sec.School, Prasanthi Nilayam-A.P. The school is run by Management body of a trust. There were anomalies in my cadre and pay. So I had requested the principal to rectify. Then my service was terminated without any prior notice in 2013. I had filed Writ petition for reinstatement in the High Court of Andhra Pradesh. WP no: 9764/2013. I also filed a separate criminal complaint in the concerned Judicial Court against the principal for the forgery/fabrications done in my service record. Justice is getting delayed. How can I get justice quickly ? Kindly suggest.