Small Scale and ancillary units (i.e. undertaking with investment in plant and machinery of less than Rs. 10 million) should seek registration with the Director of Industries of the concerned State Government.
All classes of enterprises, whether Proprietorship, Hindu undivided family, Association of persons, Co-operative society, Partnership firm, Company or Undertaking, by whatever name called can apply for the registration and get qualified for the benefits provided under the Act.
1. DIC is the primary registering centre registration is voluntary and not compulsory.
2. Two types of registration is done in all States. First a provisional registration certificate is given. And after commencement of production, a permanent registration certificate is given.
3. PRC is normally valid for 2 years and permanent registration is given in perpetuity. A Medium enterprise engaged in the manufacture or production of goods has to compulsorily register under the MSMED Act. For other Enterprises the registration is discretionary or optional. Taking into consideration the benefits available under the Act, it is recommended that every enterprise shall opt for the registration.
1. Easy finance availability from Banks, without collateral requirement
2. Protection against delay in payment from Buyers and right of interest on delayed payment
3. Preference in procuring Government tenders
4. Stamp duty and Octroi benefits
5. Concession in electricity bills
6. Reservation policies to manufacturing / production sector enterprises
7. Time-bound resolution of disputes with Buyers through conciliation and arbitration
8. Reimbursement of ISO Certification Expenses
9. Credit prescription (Priority sector lending), differential rates of interest etc.
10. Excise Exemption Scheme
MSME registration for startups and businesses. * PRICE TO VARY WITH CITY
MSME registration for startups/ businesses along with TAN registration. * PRICE TO VARY WITH CITY
MSME registration along with TAN and IE Code registration. * PRICE TO VARY WITH CITY