Rakesh bahl

Professional Lawyer

Qualification - LLB

City - Delhi

Location - moti bagh

Experience - 35 Years

Expertise/Keywords - Business Incorporation , Divorce

I have been into legal consultation for a very long period of time and have a vast experience of my field.


  • Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday
  • yes
  • yes
  • yes
  • No
  • yes
  • No
  • yes




Queries Answered


Answer- The major problem in outstanding education loan taken by the student is the failure of immediate placement by the institute or the company. This has majorly affected in the repayment of loan on the deadline. Extending the repayment date and nonpaym

I am a guarantor in a Private limited company which is now become a NPA (Non Performing Asset). Can the bank harass me?

Answer- If a borrower defaults on repayment of his/her home loan for six months at stretch, banks give him/her a 60-day period to regularise the repayment, that is, start repaying. On failure to do so, banks declare the loan an NPA and auction it to recover

I want to register my company what is the procedure to register my startup company in India and how much will it cost?

Answer- Previous company registration was a cumbersome process, not it simple. The Corporate Affairs Ministry has now allowed entities to apply for Director Identification Number (DIN) and reservation of name, among others, through the single e-form – INC

My car was hit by a DTC bus in Delhi. The accident has damaged my car and caused injuries to me. From whom and from where do I claim compensation?

Answer- Civil suit for compensation before the Motor Vehicle Accidents Claims Tribunal-MACT needs to be filled. Motor Accidents Claims Tribunal deals with matters related to compensation of motor accidents victims or their next of kin .Victim himself or thro

I wish to ask if my mother can gift me her flat which she has purchased in june 1993, also will the society charge me the transfer fee or Rs.25000/- which they charge in resale flats or will this be treated as internal transfer please advise.

Answer- Surely your mother can gift the flat to you. The gift deed has to be registered on payment of stamp duty as applicable in the State. Regarding transfer fee it depends upon the laws of the society framed under the Cooperative Societies Act of the Sta

Insurance company changed my policy without my knowledge. What can I do in such a situation?

Answer- Initially you can write a mail to the company asking the reason for such a change without prior intimation. If the company does not respond then as per the requirement of the consumer court you are required to send the company a legal notice through

What all offences amount to Cyber crime?

Answer- Cyber-crimes are defined as as: "Offences that are committed against individuals or groups of individuals with a criminal motive to intentionally harm the reputation of the victim or cause physical or mental harm, or loss, to the victim directly or i

Can I please know if I can extent my lease agreement on shop after its expired and owner wants more rent?

Answer- Yes you can but owner of the property have to agree on rent with you. If he is asking for too much rent than the market rate you can go to land revenue local office to inquire the reasonable rate of the property and ask him to settle. If you want my